Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I absolutely love this time of year! We had such a great Thanksgiving! Scott's parents came over to our house for breakfast on Thursday morning. It was nice to have them over. I am so lucky to have such great in-laws! And Mason and Carly love them so much! They were showing off for them the whole time! Mason has recently learned how to make silly faces, and Carly just laughs hysterically at him! They are so cute together!

Scott was supposed to work in the afternoon, but someone was nice enough to offer to take his shift! I was so excited! We had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house. It was delicious
of course! I ate way too much food and probably sampled three kinds of pie! In case I didn't eat enough on Thursday, we are having Thanksgiving dinner again at the Francis' on Sunday! Here are some pictures from the day.


















There are so many things that I am grateful for this year! I am so grateful for my sweet babies. They are so fun and make me laugh every single day! I am grateful for my amazing husband! He is so good to me and he's the greatest father that I know! I am grateful for all of our family and how close we are with all of them. It's especially nice to have family around during the holidays. And I am so grateful for my heavenly father and the peace he brings to my life. I don't know where I would be without the gospel in my life! I could go on and on, but I'm sure it will get boring. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I love you all!

3 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Sounds like a fun holiday! Your kids are darling!

Shea said...

love the picture of carlie being thrown in the air. looks like you had a fun holiday

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
You are such a sweetheart! I am so glad you have a blog up so I can still see what's going on with you without having to wait for a big family event! ;) You are so awesome!