I finally went and got the babies one year pictures taken! I'm only a month and a half late. I figure it's better late than never, right?! This was definitely the best picture taking experience we have ever had. The babies were so good and we were done in half an hour!
I also had one taken in their Halloween costumes. The guy at the picture place was making fun of me since Halloween was forever ago!

11 comments:
Ok Kristi those pictures are to DYE for!! They both look so dang cute and they are smiliing so good!! Oh and I can't forget to mention how cute there outfits are...you are such an amazing mom!! Do you still want to get together on Sunday?
so stinkin' cute. darling outfits too :)
They are adorable. I love those pictures, they turned out so cute. I am glad you did one in their costumes...I think it is cute!
They are so cute. They still look so little. I love it.
SOooo Cute! They are looking more alike. I want twins so bad!
Hey Kristi...the one year pictures are so cute! I need to get your address for christmas cards, can you email it to me at Lyman_54@hotmail.com? Thanks!
Oh my gosh! They are so cute! I can't believe they cooperated so good and are both smiling in the same picture!!! SO cute!
Don't worry, I didn't get McKailey's 2 year pictures for 6 months after! It's just one of those things. They are so adorable! And I wish you guys were in our ward, that would be fun!
This is my blog!!
Finally
Your babies are so cute! I'm sorry I haven't seen everyone in forever! I love blogs though because I can keep in contact and not feel so left out!
Oh my goodness they have got to be the cutest kids ever! You did a great job on their costumes. So fun!
Post a Comment