Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas in January




Ok, so I have been a little busy lately. Not only have my kids become ten times as busy, but I decided that after the holidays I really needed to focus on work for a little while. Which meant that I had to stay away from blogging all together! So here is a quick, very late post of our Christmas.

We had a great Christmas! The babies got into it a little and opened a few presents. I decided to take advantage of them not knowing the difference, and only got them a couple presents each. We spent Christmas Eve with the Francis family and Christmas morning with my family. We are so lucky to have so much family close by. We love you all!















As soon as I put up my tree, this was Mason's favorite hiding spot. He would crawl underneath where I couldn't reach him and pull all the lights off! Nice, huh! Next year I will keep all ornaments AND lights off the bottom of the tree!

5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Your kids are so dang cute! We loved your Christmas card. I sent you one but I got it sent back so I must have put your address wrong...then I couldn't find the e-mail to fix it so it never got sent sorry! I love the cute pictures of your kids. Seriously though, this twin thing is getting harder by the day, they are so busy! I am glad we are in the same boat!

Shea said...

your kids are darling. i absolutely love that picture of mason hiding under the tree--what a doll!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM! LOVE THEM! Such cute pics! Can I help out somehow. I would love to watch them! Anytime!

The Dickinson's said...

Hi Kristi! I'm so glad you found my blog..and I found yours. Your babies are getting so big..and are so dang cute. I miss going to bunko! I feel so bad that I haven't made it to the girls night in forever. School and work are keeping me so busy that I can't make it very often. I miss seeing you and the girls! Hope all is well with you. Keep in touch.

Beth said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I loved seeing you the other day as well. We need to get together. How about lunch the end of this week or even next week? Let me know what works.