I am so lucky to be married to the best husband in the world! He is so good to me and is the best dad to our babies! These have seriously been the best four years of my life!
Happy Anniversary babe! I love you!

One of our engagement pictures
Scott, Kristi, Mason & Carly

4 comments:
You guys are so dang cute! Congrats on the anniversary, I can't believe its been four years, I remember coming to your reception. Crazy! Hope all is well!
*Happy Anniversary!* I love you guys so much and I'm happy that you guys are so sweet and happy. Thanks for being such great friends. Happy Anniversary! Love ya! Heidi
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Time does fly by doesn't it!! I love your wedding pics Kristi they are so beautiful...and I LOVE your red shoes too how cute are you!! I miss ya..i hope to see ya at the girls night this month!! LOVE YA
love your cute red shoes too! happy anniversary :)
Post a Comment