McKay, Cash & Mason! Crazy boys!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Playing at the park .......
I got to spend the day with my good friends and their kids. Danielle came up from St. George, so Danielle, Marci and I all went to lunch and then back to my house to try and put kids down for naps. Well nap time wasn't very successful so we took them all to the park. The kids had a ton of fun! Marci and Danielle are both pregnant with little girls! They are so cute!

So funny story, while we were at the park Mason kept following this random guy around that I didn't even know. The guy was there with his little kids, so no one creepy! But Mason kept going over and wanting the guy to pick him up. He was whining and kind of crying. So the guy picked him up (don't worry I was standing right there) and Mason just stopped crying and looked at him. It was the funniest thing ever! Mason was totally sad when I took him back. HAHA! Funny story, but not so funny that Mason is clearly not scared of strangers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You've got your hands full-that's got to be hard holding both kids! Cute pictures!
I need an update of my babies! Hello, it has been awhile! hehe Love you guys!
Post a Comment