For some reason, this picture turned out blurry, but here we are
getting ready to leave. Half of the kids were still playing!
Rhianna's little girl Kailey....I'm not sure what face she
Rhianna's little girl Kailey....I'm not sure what face she
is making, but she is the cutest little girl ever!



3 comments:
We need to go there, but we should shoot for a time that they guys are home so they can help us.. I know I'd need it there.
Hey! I finally started a Blog even though I do not have kids yet. I will be ready though. Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute. You have your hands full. But you look hot as always!
Oh, looks like lots of fun! I still want to see you so bad! So, lets mkae some plans to get together! I can't find your email anymore, so send me one at jesseannm@gmail.com when you have a sec! We can reminis (how do you spell that?) of the good ol' days!
Post a Comment