Oh, I almost forgot, my most horrible moment as a mom! First of all, we had probably fifteen or twenty people with us at the parade, including lots of adults. Well as you know, my kids are sooo fast on their feet! I honestly thought that someone was watching Mason, until I started looking around and realized he was GONE! I was panicking and calling his name. When the lady next to us said, "Are you looking for your little boy? He ran out in the street and almost got hit and some lady grabbed him." So now I'm frantically looking for this lady, when I saw her in the street holding my little boy, I ran over to her and said THANK YOU SO MUCH! The tears were already building up, when the lady looked at me and gave me the dirtiest look ever, like I was the worst mother in the world for losing my little boy! Lets just say, that was not my finest moment! I know that it can happen to anyone, but it scared me to death! I definitely need to invest in some leashes!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
SUMMERFEST
I can't even tell you how much I LOVE this time of year! I love picnics, parades, carnivals, fireworks, swimming and all of the other fun summer stuff! Here are some cute pictures from the Orem Summerfest! Thanks Sash for letting me steal them off of your blog!

Cute cousins watching the fireworks....Carly, Paisley & Mason
What a silly girl!
Grandma & Grandpa Francis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
your little family is so cute! I love your blogger header picture--it is so sweet!
Cute pictures! It seems to me that when having twins you are bound to misplace one of them. Who cares what other people think? You're a great Mom!!!
I'm so glad to see that you're still alive. I've missed your posts. I can't believe that the lady gave you a dirty look. That DOES happen to every mom. For the record, you still amaze me. You're doing a fabulous job!
Oh gosh. Don't feel bad. But, I did finally buy Belle a leash for the games and she flops to the ground screaming and refuses it even look up while it's on!
I DEMAND AN UPDATE!!!!!!!
Kristi, I actually had a leach for Collin when I would travel in the airports back and forth from Alabama to here. It was crazy, so I know what you mean. I love that you have twins!
We need to get together and hang out cause I haven't seen you in forever!
It is september now update your BLOG!
i tagged you so now you have to update!
Post a Comment