Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun with Grandpa!

After my brothers wedding my dad decided to stay with us for a few days while he was in town. It was so good to spend time with him! My kids only get to see him maybe twice a year. He took us to the Living Planet Aquarium and then we spent a day walking around up at Sundance.

















3 comments:

The Genta Family said...

YEAH!!! You're blogging again! I love the halloween picture of your kidos, so cute!

Danny and Jessica Matson said...

Your family is sooo cute. I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever. I'm also glad to see that I'm not the only one that is a hit and miss blogger. Tell all the friends hello for me. Take care we miss you.

Maria said...

I love that aquarium. It's so fun to see how much kids love fish!
Your twins are getting big!