After having our house on the market for 9 months, we finally sold it! The people buying our house were moving from back East in just under two weeks, not giving us a whole lot of time to find something new. We ended up finding a house to rent close to both of our families. The owners had been trying to sell it for quite some time and let us rent it for dirt cheap until they sold it. Unfortunately, 1 month after we moved in, they sold it! (Of course, just our luck!) So we packed up again and moved one more time. What a pain! I seriously never want to move again! The sad thing is, if Scott gets a job flying out of state, we definitely will be! I can't begin to thank everyone enough who helped out! We felt so bad asking our friends and family to move us two times in 8 weeks. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
My kids have more fun playing in the boxes than with their toys!
MOVE #1:
MOVE #2
4 comments:
What cuties! They are getting so big! I haven't talked to you in forever. Hope your doing good. Hopefully I will see you soon at one of the girl nights out.
By the way good luck with the move. I'm so sorry moving always stinks.
Well the good news for me is that you are practically next door now! YAY! We need to hang out more, we have no excuse now there's no travel involved!
What the??? You moved? Twice? I hate being in Arizona. I miss everything... So where do you live? That is awesome that you sold your house!!
Post a Comment