Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Can you believe that my babies are two?!

I can't believe how fast time flies! We have had so much fun over the last two years! I love every single day with my cute kiddos! Happy Birthday to my two favorite two year olds in the whole world! Mason even woke up at midnight to start celebrating! (He was born at 12:01) HaHa! I will post more of their parties and stuff later.

11 comments:

jEn said...

i cant believe they are 2! so cute. i love their costumes!

The Rich Family said...

Wow! It's been two years? That's crazy. Last night I was talking to Mike and I told him it would be fun to have twins...he said "NO IT WOULDN'T!! Ask your friend Kristi how fun it is." This morning I saw this post about the twins and it just made me laugh. Believe me I'll be pointing this out to Mike when he gets home from work :)

Chris and Logan said...

Wow, time really flies! Happy birthday to your cute babies!

Amy Jensen said...

I remember the day you told me you were having twins and now they are two years old....crazy! And here I feel like yesterday that we were at Oak Canyon hangin out every single day of our lives.......memories! Now we have two kids, funny how fast things go!

Danny and Jessica Matson said...

Sounds like it's about time for another one.jk! At four I'm wondering what I was thinking. Love every moment they grow up to fast. Can't wait to see you again. LOL! Jessica

Marci Jolley said...

I can't believe they are 2!!! CRAZY!!!! Well Happy Birthday to them!!

Beth said...

Hey friend! Are you still avaliable to help at the competition? November 8th? It would be from like 3:00 until 10:00ish? Just let me know!!

The Genta Family said...

Happy Birthday Mason and Carly! I can't believe that they are 2. Wow, time flies! Maybe they need another sister or a brother......

Heidi said...

I know, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the cutest twins I know! Do you remember us sitting big and prego at softball? Ha, we're such good wives!

Jamie said...

FYI: I changed my blog address so I could delete our last name from all my blog info. I've heard it is not safe to have your last name included. My new blog address is www.thebeaniebunch.blogspot.com I would appreciate it if you would delete our last name off of your blog list and only have our first names. Thanks, Jamie

Mindy Thomas said...

They look so cute, those costumes are great! I am not suprised though. What a mom you are!