Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just the kids...

Wow, it has been quite a while since I have done a post. Here is a quick picture of the kids that I just snapped on my phone. I think they look so grown up these days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did those tiny little twins go? Seriously, they are so big. What cuties!

Kevin Davis said...

Your kids are SO cute! I hope you are liking your new home in Lake Powell! You need to call me next time you are in Utah. I left my number in your Inbox on facebook!

Kevin and Allison said...

The message above was from me. I was logged in under my husband. Oops!

Brooke said...

Ha Ha Kristi, I am just responding to your comment a few months ago,did scott ever fly here in Blanding?
You should look us up!

Heidi said...

They're so cute! I'm glad you guys are here! Let's hang out tomorrow!