
Ok, since I am so horrible at keeping in contact with people, I finally decided to start a blog for our little family. Here is a quick update for everyone. Things are going great. Scott just started a job at the Salt Lake Airport working for a company called Million Air. He really loves being at the airport everyday and spends as much time as possible flying. I am lucky enough to be able to work from home. It's such a blessing that I can spend so much time with the babies and still work! Lets just say, I stay more than busy!! On October 18th Mason and Carly will be ONE!! I can't even believe it. I'm pretty sure that they are the cutest kids ever, but that is coming from their mom! They are both pretty speedy on all fours and getting into everything! Mason is getting close to walking and likes to climb on everything! Carly likes to growl. (seriously, its the funniest thing you have ever heard!) And Mason has a high pitched scream! They are complete opposites. They are so sweet and we are loving every minute with them!
(By the way, this is an old picture from Easter, I just thought that it was pretty cute)



1 comment:
I am so jealous, I want twins!
Post a Comment