Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fall Pictures

These are pictures from a couple weeks ago. I really wanted to get some fall pictures of the babies, so we loaded them up and went for a Sunday drive up Provo Canyon. Scott and I both had our cameras, but I didn't think to check the batteries. I got one picture of each of the babies when my camera died! I went and got Scotts and his was dead too! What a pain! So these are the only pictures I got. Carly is so funny, she kept trying to eat the leaves! Not like it is anything out of the ordinary for them to put EVERYTHING straight into their mouths!




4 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Your kids are adorable! We took pictures in the leaves a couple of weeks ago and my kids did the same thing. Goota love it!

Jared Heal said...

So cute. I love that age they're always trying to get the leaves.

Anonymous said...

So glad you found some leaves. I have so many I can't seem to get rid of them. The pictures turned out really cute. I just love those two. See you tomorrow! Love you!

Laura said...

Hi Kristi! I'm sure you don't remember me, but I was in Bunko with you for a short time before we moved to California. Are you still in that group? I also went to Jr. High and High School with Scott, so tell him hello from me!

I can't believe you guys have twins either! They are SOOOOOO adorable! Those pictures turned out really good for only being able to take those two!
Well, keep in touch!
Laura (Mitchell) Smith