We decided to take Mason and Carly to see Santa this year. It took them a few minutes to figure out what was going on. They may not be smiling, but at least they are not in tears! I think that it turned out pretty good. About ten seconds after they took this picture Mason burst out into tears!Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Naughty or Nice???
We decided to take Mason and Carly to see Santa this year. It took them a few minutes to figure out what was going on. They may not be smiling, but at least they are not in tears! I think that it turned out pretty good. About ten seconds after they took this picture Mason burst out into tears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Your little twins are so dang cute! We have joined the wonderful world of blogging and Sasha told us you guys had a blog so we had to check it out. That was fun getting together at Halloween, we should do it more often!
Talia, Bracken & Skylar
We are taking the kids to see Santa this weekend and I am so excited to see houw they react. It should be fun! That picture is darling!
wow, neither of them are crying--that's pretty amazing for kids that age! cute pic, by the way.
I love the picture of them holding hands up at the top of your page. I remember when we came to your house for marci's shower they would hold hands sitting on the couch. They are so cute! I am glad they did good with santa, I don't even bother taking Luke because I know he will freak out the minute we sit him on his lap.
Your Kids are just so cute! I found your blog and I thought I would say hi! This is Jessica (Carlson) Lewis! Say hi sometime! lewisfamilyfunspot.blogspot.com
You are so lucky that both of them sat on Santa's lap at the same time and neither was in tears (for the photo, at least).
Myah wouldn't even look at Santa while we stood in line and Savannah cried as soon as I set her on his lap. Santa had me hold Savannah while I sat on his lap.
And I agree, those pictures are definitely better late than ever!
"...better late than never" is what I meant to type. duh!
Post a Comment