I just got back from a fun, relaxing weekend in St. George and Vegas. Every year I go with a group of friends for a fun weekend with lots of shopping and pampering with no kids! We had so much fun this year! Thanks Sommer for letting us stay at your beautiful house!
On Friday we went to the spa and then spent the day shopping in St. George. Saturday morning we drove to Vegas and shopped at Town Square, a new shopping center at the end of the strip. We spent at least two hours in H & M! I LOVE that store! I wish that they had one somewhere in Utah!
After a fun trip this is what our cars looked like, FULL of shopping bags!
Before we left to come home, we had a quick parrafin wax treatment. I think I might need to get one of those for my house!
Thanks girls for a GREAT weekend!
4 comments:
cute pics! i'm trying to decide who's pictures i'm stealing for my blog post :) i had so much fun on this trip, but i'm still trying to catch up on my sleep from all those late nights!
Cute pictures!!! It was SO much fun! I can't wait until next year!
That looks like so much fun! I need a trip like that, I am jealous. What a fun thing to do with all your friends!
We sure had fun. Thanks for being so sweet all the time.
Post a Comment