Last night Scott and I went to the Brad Paisley concert! We had awsome seats on the floor, it was sooo much fun! He really is so good in concert, for those of you country fans. Thanks Rob and Sasha for watching our crazy kids! You are the best!
Kristi! I have to chuckle at what you posted on my blog because Emily had told me about your cute family once I found out I was having twins (at 21 weeks!) and so I've frequently logged into your blog to daydream about the days ahead! :) So keep on blogging cuz I will love to read about it and your twins are absolutely adorable!
You guys are so cute!! I love Scotti's hat! You guys really need to come and visit. We will be up there in February...and I want to see you and the babies!!
Kristi - this is Ashley Hanks from FATCO - how are you? I saw your pic on Michelle's blog and then found your blog - funny! Congrats on your babies - looks like you have your hands full!
6 comments:
Kristi! I have to chuckle at what you posted on my blog because Emily had told me about your cute family once I found out I was having twins (at 21 weeks!) and so I've frequently logged into your blog to daydream about the days ahead! :) So keep on blogging cuz I will love to read about it and your twins are absolutely adorable!
Wow! I've never seen you wear those clothes before. You guys sure dressed the part, you look darling!
You guys are so cute!! I love Scotti's hat! You guys really need to come and visit. We will be up there in February...and I want to see you and the babies!!
I'm so jealous! I bet the concert was so fun! He is amazing!!! C-ya soon!
I'm jealous. I love Brad Paisley!
Kristi -
this is Ashley Hanks from FATCO - how are you?
I saw your pic on Michelle's blog and then found your blog - funny!
Congrats on your babies - looks like you have your hands full!
Post a Comment