Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sad Day... :(

Yesterday Mason and Carly both got tubes in their ears. I was a little nervous because they put them under to do the surgery. They were such troopers though! The surgery was super quick, only ten or fifteen minutes. Here are some pictures of them in their hospital gowns before the surgery. I didn't realize the battery on my camera was dead, so these were all on my phone.







4 comments:

Shea said...

wow, you were able to get them in to the doctor and schedule surgery pretty quick--that's good. i'm sure life will be a lot easier for you now--it was for me after landry got his in. i wish i would have taken pictures, oh well. glad it all went well!

McGiven Family.... said...

I need to do that with both of my kids. It is scary to have your kids put under, having them taken away is the worst. They are so dang cute. I am glad it all went well.

Kellie said...

I'm glad to hear it all went well. We had to that with Emmie too. She had tubes, then adenoids out, tubes again (after they fell out), a sinus flush/surgery, and then had to have one tube removed and her ear drum patched because it never came out. She is outgrowing her troubles - 6 years later!

Jess said...

Okay something about seeing them in those little hospital gowns made that even more sad! I am glad it all worked out though!