Thursday, April 3, 2008

California....

A couple weeks ago me, my mom and the babies decided to take a trip to California to see my grandma and some other family. For the most part we had such a good time! We mostly just hung out and relaxed with a little bit of shopping mixed in. It was so nice to see my grandma! She is the best and I already miss her like crazy! The kids grew pretty attached to her too while we were there. Here are some pictures from our trip, though none of them turned out that great! I think as soon as I did that post about my kids always smiling for the camera, they stopped right then! Now I can't ever even get them to look at me long enough to take the picture.

Here is Mason looking out the window as we were getting ready to take off.


One morning someone left the front door open and Mason and Carly made a break for it! Notice Mason with his little blanky that he tickles his nose with. He totes that thing around everywhere!



I love this picture of my grandma and Carly walking up the driveway! I tried to get some other pictures of them in my grandma's cute backyard, but they just were NOT cooperating!




Just as we were starting to get settled and the babies were back in routine, they got really sick! Nothing but throw up and diarrhea for the last two and a half days of our trip. :( I felt so bad for them, they were sooooo miserable!

3 comments:

Kevin and Allison said...

Cute pics! You are so lucky you got to go to California. I hope your babies get to feeling better!

Stacy said...

OH MY GOSH!! Kristi, it's Stacy Peterson, Gary's little sister. I can't believe I found your blog. I was looking around at different people's blogs and happened to find yours. It's way cute. I just started mine a little bit ago. You should check it out. I've been dating Dustin Young for awhile, I don't know if you knew him or not from high school. Anyways, my blog is www.dustinandstacy.blogspot.com.

The Genta Family said...

California! Fun! Your kids are so stinkin cute!