Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


Last week was my mom's birthday! Next to my husband, she is my very best friend in the whole world! We talk multiple times a day, and spend a lot of our time together. I honestly don't know what I would do without her! Since I have had the twins, she has been such a help! No matter what she is doing, she is always willing to meet me at whatever store I need to go to and help me with the babies! (we usually each have a cart with a baby) She is happy to watch my babies when I need to get work done, go out with my hubby or am simply feeling overwhelmed. She always has great advice and is an amazing example for me.

Thanks for everything you do! You are the best mom and grandma we could ever ask for!

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

robandsasha said...

She is a darling mom, and she does do a ton for you. How fortunate it is to have a mom as your best-friend and also your mom and greatest example! I have a mom the same way. :) Happy Birthday to Diane too!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Happy Birthday Diane!
Kristi, you and your mom are both such amazing people. I need to get down there so we can all hang out.

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
I just realized I didn't have a link to your blog on mine :( So there is one now! How are you guys? Looks like you are great. You still need to fly up here and visit :)