So maybe I'm jumping the gun just a little bit on the pig tails, but I just couldn't resist! Carly's hair isn't quite long enough on top to pull into pony tails, but the back has lots of hair! She really looked so cute! I can't wait until her hair is longer!
HAHA!
SO STINKIN' CUTE!!



12 comments:
Soooo cute! I can't wait to do the pigtails!!! I can only imagine how fabulous a faux-hawk could look on your little lady! :)
way cute! I am sooo jealous that you get to do pony tails! I can't believe how big she is getting!
That is soooo cute! She has tons of hair, I can't believe you think she is bald.
your kids are so big. I love piggies, cali has them everyday. they totally work on carly! i hope i have a red head one day!
How fun is that!! I LOVE her smile!
Kristi your blog is so cute! I am totally adding you as a friend! Carly's hair is so dang cute!!! I love the color of her hair too!
Your twins are so adorable! I don't think I've ever really seen them... and if you're ever at another competition, you need to come and say hello to me! I'd love to see you!
Kristi I met you a couple of times I am a friend of Scotts we went to school together and I haven't seen or heard from him in forever. I came upon your blog from Stephen Russo and it is so cute you have the cutest kids!! Tell Scott hi.
Katie Anderson
theronandkatie@blogspot.com
They look so cute. You're family is darling! I'm sorry I don't say hi more often! I'm FINALLY putting your link on my blog. I'm horrible I know. I never tell you this either but say hi to Scott from me! PS...love the pigtails!
Jane sported the mullet piggies for forever! I just couldn't wait until her hair got longer! So cute!!!
She's so cute! I think it's never too early for piggies :)
What the!!... where'd my comment go? I love the piggies as you know, and I fully embrace the mullet. Try not to be jealous of the rats nest mullet Belley was rocking tonight!
Post a Comment