Scott, Kristi, Mason & Carly
Can you send them down to my house?? I don't even know where to start.
WOW! Your garage looks fabulous! Way to go! And love my babies! What kind of face is Car-Car pulling there?! haha
I love Mason's seriousness! Ha!
Kristi! What cute cute kids. I love the nursery picture. And your mom looks great in her birthday picture. I totally want to hang out with you. We finally got (somewhat) settled in our house. I want to come see you!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can you send them down to my house?? I don't even know where to start.
WOW! Your garage looks fabulous! Way to go! And love my babies! What kind of face is Car-Car pulling there?! haha
I love Mason's seriousness! Ha!
Kristi! What cute cute kids. I love the nursery picture. And your mom looks great in her birthday picture. I totally want to hang out with you. We finally got (somewhat) settled in our house. I want to come see you!!!!
Post a Comment