Monday, May 19, 2008

Random Pictures

I always take pictures of the kids on my cell phone when I don't have my camera close by and then I never download them. Well this week I had to get a new cell phone after Carly had sucked on it and ruined it for good! Here are some of the pictures I finally downloaded before getting a new phone. Most of them are from a little while ago. Be advised, The quality is really horrible!


Carly loved her new sunglasses so much!
She wore them all morning and then feel asleep with them on.

Scott sent this to me one day when I was out on a girls night.
This is how the babysitting goes when mom is not home!

Grandma let Mason ride in the back of the
shopping cart, he thought he was king of the castle!

Getting stuck!

Mason & Piper

First time trying to color......
lets just say they didn't quite grasp the concept!

Snow buddies!

10 comments:

Amalie said...

very cute pics! I was wondering, could you email me your address and phone number? Nick and I are looking for a new place, and they want past landlord history.....my email is singinchikk@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Shea said...

oh kristi, your kids are so cute! i love that carly was drinking a whole bottle of rootbeer while we were doing crafts :) haha

Nicki said...

These pictures are theeee greatest EVER!! Can your babies get any cuter?!

Heidi said...

I love those kind of random shots. The ones on my phone always end up being some of my fav's. Love you.

Maria said...

Man, they are adorable. You are so lucky to have such great kids!

jEn said...

they are so cute. and so big. how fun having twins!

Dave and Shelby said...

Hi,
Just blog surfing and came across your blog. Your little twins are so cute. I still can not believe you have twins. What an amazing mother. I have not updated for ever because I get stuck looking at everyones blogs but I am at daveandshelby.blogspot. Hope to hear from you soon. Shelby

Ty and Meg said...

Those pictures are adorable. I love the coloring picture and the rootbeer picture the best!!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I am actually surprised how well they did turn out from your camera phone! What cuties!

*Kelly* said...

Kristi Hi! Thanks for finding me on Shelbys blog, it's hard to know anymore who's who with our last names changing from High School ya know? You had twins?! You crazy girl, how to you have enough energy? It's great to get back in touch with you (thanks blogs) and let me know if you need books, or if you want to come to my book club! I'd love to see you!