So as usual, this post should have been done a long time ago! Scott turned 27 on September 18! Happy Birthday babe! We all love you so much!
For his birthday we went to Brick Oven to celebrate with a bunch of our friends. It was so good to hang out with everyone!
Mason and his daddy!
Everyone at Brick Oven.

My cute little girl!

Marc & Lyndsey Duncan.....cutest couple!

Celebrating with the our Families!

Sydney was sharing her ice cream with Carly!

Nice hair babe!
You have to watch this funny video of Scott! No one believed him that he could do a round-off, back flip. So he had to show us all! Not bad considering he hasn't done it since high school!
3 comments:
happy birthday, old man! :)
you are still the best brother I ever had!
I love the round-off back flip, that's awesome!
We haven't seen you guys for a while, hope your family is doing well!
PS I commented on my blog what songs make me think of you!
Post a Comment