A couple of weeks ago we did the Francis cousins pictures. There is a total of 15 grankids now. It was quite the experience, especially considering 5 of them are under the age of 2. 
Mason 11 months

Mason & Carly were pretty much done smiling by the time we got to this picture. It was a long day!




4 comments:
Wow, that is amazing that all 15 grandkids are looking at the camera and smiling. I can't even manage a family of 4!
Kristi They are so beautiful. So glad you finally updated the blog. What did you decide for their Halloween costumes this year. Let me know when you get their pictures taken I would love to come watch.
Love ya
super cute kids! i'm glad you have a blog, you'll have fun updating all the pics of your twins!
Hey Kristi, I tagged you. Check my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment