Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I love, love, love Halloween!! It is definitely one of my favorite holidays, and it is so much more fun now that I have kids! This year, Mason & Carly were a Skunk and a flower. Every year since I was little, my mom has made these amazing costumes! She made the babies pea pod costumes last year, and I decided that it was time for me to learn. So thanks to much help from my mom, I actually made their costumes!

I think I took close to thirty pictures, and some how I did not end up with one good one! The babies did NOT want to hold still. They kept crawling away or eating the leaves off the ground.

Carly, my sister Kacie and Mason





Mason & Carly at the pumpkin patch by our house.

4 comments:

Shea said...

Good job Kristi, I'm impressed. They both look super cute in their costumes. I agree that Halloween is so much more fun with kids.

Sommer said...

Great job on the costumes. Next year I may have you make mine :) Thanks again for letting me borrow the sheep costume- it was perfect!

McGiven Family.... said...

Hi my name is Sarah Hill McGiven. I went to high school with Scott, he probably remembers me! Anyway, I randomly found your blog (sorry for blog stalking) and had to make a comment because I have twins that were born just 1 month before yours. Someone actually told me when we were pregnant that you guys were having twins too. I have been reading through your blog and can relate to all of it. Anyway, I love finding twin moms so if it is okay I am going to make you my friend and check back often! I love being a mom of twins too! It is the best! Say hi to Scott for me and hopefully you are not way weirded out by this.

KAT said...

You are amazing woman...not only are you a mother of twins, but you found time to make their costumes!! Geez your putting me to shame!! They look awesome, you did such a great job!! Miss ya