Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Flashback......

With Christmas being so close around the corner, I haven't had time to do a new post. I love, love, love Christmas! But I have to admit, I haven't been in my usual Christmas Cheer kind of mood lately. I feel like I haven't really been able to stop and enjoy the Holiday. I am usually one of the first to get out my tree and all my decorations. But this year has been just the opposite. I put out all of my Christmas decorations out several weeks ago, but never did my tree. I have been so worried about my babies pulling ornaments off of it or tipping the whole thing over, that I debated whether to put it up at all this year. I know that I am not the only one with little kids, so I'm kind of curious to know how well everyones kids have done with their tree.



Anyway, today I finally got all of my Christmas cards done, and finished the gifts for our parents. (which has taken sooo much time!) My mom convinced me that I have to put up my tree, so I am going to do that tonight and tomorrow. Even though Christmas is only eleven days away now.




I thought that I would do a flashback of last Christmas, since it was the first Christmas with our new babies!






Mason's eyes are so funny in this picture. This is what he looked like in every single picture for a long time! The Deer in the headlights look! If you double click on the picture, you can get the full effect!




9 comments:

April said...

I'm glad your mom talked you into putting up the tree, it's definitely worth it!
Maybe you can just decorate the top half of the tree so the babies can't get into any of the ornaments...or add mini stuffed animals or toys at the bottom, within their reach.
When Myah was smaller we only decorated the top half of the tree so she couldn't pull off the ornaments. This year is the opposite--she decorated the tree and the ornaments are only on the bottom half of the tree. So fun!

The Wright's said...

Hi!! I love the pictures of your babies!! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by..It makes me so sad sometimes! I am glad that you liked Carl's cowboy hat, he is a wantabe, but a cute one at that! Hopefully I can see you when I am up there next week! Love ya, merry christmas

Shea said...

well, we started putting oranmanets on the tree and landry said "balls", took them off and started throwing them down the stairs. so, we decided to only decorate the top half of the tree this year, and it's worked pretty well so far. Good luck!

Jamie said...

Well, you inspired me to do a blog. It is very basic, but I have to admit fun. It definately is as easy as you said so I'm glad I did it. I still have your Christmas card here but I need to get your address so call me sometime so I can mail it. About the tree thing, I think it just depends on your child and you won't know how they will respond until you put it up and see how they do. Devan actually has done really well with it this year which has surprised me. I thought he would be terrible. He does like to get up close to it and touch things but hasn't pulled anything off...yet. So far so good!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how fast time has gone by-it has already been one year! Crazy! I also would usually leave the ornaments off the very bottom of the tree so that they couldn't reach them...although I didn't do this last year and Parker broke a lot of my ornaments.

Drea said...

Ohh they are so tiny and cute! I remember Jax last x-mas it was so crazy. I cant believe another year is almost over. I hope you have a merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!!
I just can't get enough of those two.
Thanks for being such a great friend!
Love you lots :)

Amy and Kris said...

Heidi sent me your cute blog! Your babies are adorable! How do you get that cute background there & the cute picture at the top with the twin's hands? I can't figure out how to do that stuff yet. I'm a little slow!
Anyway, you have the cutest family!
Amy (Morris) hahah!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristi time to update your Blog!
I know you are so busy just have to give you a hard time!